The CIUDAD project War Free World Heritage Listed Cities met in Rome on the 25-28 March 2012 to discuss and share decisions about several actions to beundertaken to secure a sound project implementation. The main issues taken into consideration at the meetingconcerned:
1. Information & communication activities comprisingtheLaunch of a Public awareness campaign implying:
the preparation of a Public Awareness Promotion (PAP) kit and its contents, graphics, communication texts; and
the organisation of public awareness events in order to secure the maximum dissemination of the project objectives and results achieved and mostly of the Hague Convention as well as the widest visibility of the project.
2. Report Year 2 completion: focused mostly on the formulation of the report concerning the Multidisciplinary Concept Studies.
3. Financial management to maximise the use of funds vis-a-vis project concrete results.
4. Risk Preparedness Plans: The most important issue on the table on this specific activity has been to maximize the use of resources and details on plans already existing for both cities involved in the project (e.g. reaction to: fire, natural calamities, floods, heath injuries, natural disasters such as tsunami, earthquakes, sea disasters, etc.).
5. Year 3 Calendar: A calendar for a comprehensive framework of the activities to be carried out in the coming months.
More information on War Free Heritage Listed Cities can be found on the project website.